Club Policy | Forms | Documents
Following are a collection of documents and forms that may be required by parents, participants, volunteers and interested parties.
Most documents are provided in PDF. You may need to download software to your computer or device in order to be able to open, print or edit these documents.
Code of Conduct
This policy requires those involved to:
• Act within the laws and spirit of cricket.
• Promote fair play over winning at any cost.
• Encourage and support opportunities for people to learn and acquire new skills.
• Support opportunities for participation in all aspects of cricket.
• Show respect and courtesy to all involved in cricket regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
• Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators.
• Avoid unaccompanied and unobserved one-on-one activity when in a supervisory capacity or where a power imbalance exists with people under the age of 18. (See also: The Members Protection Policy).
• Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your actions especially in relation to the consumption of alcohol and smoking at council grounds.
• Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment.
• Ensure that respect is shown to others by not using abusive, bullying, threatening behaviour or offensive language.