Girls Cricket Leagues are exciting all-girl competitions. Played in the T20 format, it is fast, exciting and gives girls a fun and friendly environment to play Australia’s favourite game with all their friends!
• All girls will wear coloured pants this season. Further details to be provided however please don't go out and purchase new white pants before the season starts.
2023/ 2024 Program Details
Girls Sixers League
• Ages 8+ (Ability Based) Introduction to cricket - T20 Format. Stage 1 - 7 players per team, 16m pitch, 20 overs per team one day games, non-comp. Played on Saturday mornings from 8.00am. Season starts October 7 and concludes March 2023.
Stage 2 (New)
• 8 a side, T20 Format aimed at girls increasing the development of their cricket skills. Stage 2 format - 8 players per team, 18m pitch, 20 overs per team one day games, competition. Played on Saturday mornings from 8.00am. Season starts October 7 and concludes March 2023.
Girls Youth League
• Youth League play T20 format - ages up to Under 17. 8 players per team, 20m pitch, 20 overs per team T20 games, competition. Played on Friday evenings from 5.00pm. Season starts TBA.
• $190 per player
• Fees include a playing shirt and a training shirt. You will need to provide your child's shirt size when registering.