Junior Blasters Program
Woolworths Cricket Junior Blasters program teaches girls and boys the skills to play Australia’s favourite sport, through fun game based activities.
Register Now for the 2019/2020 season
Registrations are now open. Click the button to go to the PlayCricket registration page.
Contacts and more information
Rod Ursem : Junior Blasters Coordinator
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 0425210570
Junior Facebook Page for scores, photos and everything you need to know before and during the season.
So what is Junior Blasters?
Junior Blasters (formerly in2Cricket) is for kids learning the basic skills of cricket with participants building their skills through fun, game based activities.
The games are designed for small groups to ensure every child gets a go, allowing them to test and learn new skills.
When they have mastered the basics they will be ready to graduate to Master Blasters where they can play modified games of cricket.
All the equipment is supplied and the program is run at Erina Oval from 9.30am each Saturday morning.
Program Cost is $120
- For boys and girls learning the basic skills of the game (approx. age 4-7)
- Teaches basic cricket skills
- 12 sessions with each session lasting 60 minutes
- Program starts October 26, concludes February 22 with a 6-week break over Christmas
- All participants receive a Cricket Blast shirt, cap, bat and ball
- It's safe - we use plastic bats and a rubber ball
- Great opportunities for parent involvement
What your child will learn
- Hit a moving ball
- Bowl with a straight arm
- Throw, pass and catch balls
- Track and trap balls
- Game sense
Cricket is a sport for all!